Intermountain Train Expo is a train show for the entire family! In addition to great vendors and fabulous model train layouts, we feature a lot of activities for the kids. There are Box Car Races, Hands-on Train Operation and more!
General Admission $15, Children 9-12 $10, Age 8 & under FREE!
Who runs the show? The Northern Utah Division of the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA), that’s who! We always seeking new members, so look for the people wearing the yellow shirts at the show, they are members of the Division. If you miss us at the show, please check out our website and contact us there.
What is the Northern Utah Division? We’re the parent organization (under the NMRA) over several local NMRA model railroad clubs, including these show exibitors:
- Color Country T-Track – https://www.ccttc.info/
- Golden Spike American Flyer Train Club – O-Scale and S-Scale – http://www.gsaftc.com/
- NUT-LUG (Northern Utah – Lego User Group) – https://nut-lug.com/
- Ophir Tintic & Western Model RR Club – HO-Scale and N-Scale – https://www.otwtrainclub.org/
- S-Scale & Western – Fine scale S
- Utah Train Collectors – https://www.facebook.com/Utahtca/
- Wasatch N-Scale Model RR Club – https://www.wasatchnscale.org/
Intermountain Train Expo:
Davis Conference Center
1651 North 700 West, Layton, UT
November 4th & 5th, 2022
Friday: 3pm – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm